Slider

  • Photobucket;" target="_blank" />
  • Photobucket" target="_blank" />
  • Photobucket" />
Home About Shop Tips Debt Challenge Real Stories

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reasons to Give I.T. Up!



What is your I.T. that you had to give up this week?  (I.T. stands for Indulgent Thing) Was it soda or coffee?  After last weeks challenge of giving up one of your wants, we thought it would be good to look at little things that can add up like soda or coffee. 

Here is a break down of how much money I would save if I gave it up for good.

$1.50 per day for a soda.

$1.50 X 7 = $10.50

$10.50 X 52 = $546

Whoa!  That is a huge savings.  I have been wishing for a couple of fun items that seem too steep to justify, but looking at these numbers...I could just cut out the soda and save that money up for my splurges.

We all know soda is harmful and definitely not good for you either.  Tips for giving it up all together?  Take it from the OZ:

Follow Link Here to View the Video

1 comments: