Slider

  • Photobucket;" target="_blank" />
  • Photobucket" target="_blank" />
  • Photobucket" />
Home About Shop Tips Debt Challenge Real Stories

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Delaying that instant gratification...


Dave Ramsey Quote
{Source}

So as we work at our challenge this week and really let go of what we once thought was a NEED and accept it only as a WANT, I wanted to inspire you with a story of someone that recently has gone through the debt free experience.  She is very open with how hard it is and some of her tips about how she got through it.  They paid off $125,000 in 9 months.  Isn't that insane?!

Thrift Decor Chick is such an inspiration to all of us!  Notice how she talks about wanting to get her nails done and hair done...but she does it herself now.  Those types of things really add up!


{Source}
I have a confession to make.  Every single year around April-ish...I get this itch...to sell our house.  I torture myself by looking at houses and day dreaming.  But the honest truth is, I LOVE my house.  When it comes down to finding something that works for us without hurting us financially and keeping within the the rule of "no more than 25% of your take home pay"...I just can't justify it. 

What is one thing that constantly nags at you?  That is really a WANT and not a NEED. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment